All of these templates are available to download so that you may personalise them for your club.
- Appendix 1: Contact Details (Proud to Protect June 2011) (652kB)
- Role Description for a Welfare Officer (785.5kB)
- Template 1: Club/Association Policy on Safeguarding and Protecting Young People in Hockey (779kB)
- Template 2: Club/Association Policy on Anti-Bullying (774kB)
- Template 3: Club/Association Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders (775.5kB)
- Template 4: Club/Association Policy on the Taking and Use of Photographic and Recorded Images of Young People (779.5kB)
- Template 5: Club/Association Application Form for Positions Working with Young People in Hockey (796.5kB)
- Template 6: Club/Association Self-disclosure Form (785kB)
- Template 7: Club/Association Reference Form for Positions Working with Young People in Hockey (795kB)
- Template 8: Club/Association Consent Form for the Taking and Use of Photographic and Recorded Images of Young People (781kB)
- Template 9: Club/Association Registration Form for the Use of Photographic or Recorded Image Equipment at Hockey Events (780.5kB)
- Template 10: Club/Association Keeping Kids Safe Cards (246.5kB)
- Template 11: Club/Association Safeguarding Referral Form (814kB)
- Template 12: Club/Association Club Membership Form (822kB)
- Template 13: Club/Association Young Person's Guide (791kB)
- Template 14: Club/Association Parent/Legal Guardian Guide (783.5kB)
- Template 15: Club/Association Safeguarding and Protecting Young People Action Plan (792kB)
- Template 16: Club/Association Policy on the Use of Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Disclosures (790.5kB)
This section provides a range of templates that can be used, and in some cases adapted, to suit the needs of your individual club or association.
The policy templates replicate the England Hockey Policies and can be adopted with very little amendment.
All of these appendices and templates are also contained on the CD that accompanies the hard copy of "Proud to Protect", England Hockey's Policy on Safeguarding and Protecting Young People in Hockey.