- Care of Young People Guidance Notes (201.74kB)
- Good Practice Guidelines for the safe use of Social Networking Sites (139.58kB)
- Supervision of and Communication with Young People Guidance Notes (290.69kB)
- Changing Guidance Notes (135.62kB)
- Transportation Guidance Notes (165.3kB)
- Planning Trips Guidance Notes (208.82kB)
- Taking and Use of Photographic and Recorded Images of Young People Guidance Notes (142.16kB)
- Safe Recruitment Guidance Notes (322.36kB)
- Safeguarding and Protecting Young People at Local Level Guidance Notes (133.86kB)
- Implementing Anti-Bullying Procedures at Local Level Guidance Notes (160.17kB)
This section provides guidance on best practice and practical advice on a wide range of hockey related subjects. The safeguarding and protection of young people in hockey is everyone’s responsibility, and best practice should be implemented across all aspects of hockey activity, both on and off the pitch.
To read individual guidance notes on each area online click on the relevant sub-page in the menu on the left hand side.
Alternatively, all the guidance notes in this section are available as separate downloads from the downloads section on the right of this page.