- Club/Organisation: Liverpool Sefton HC
LSHC Men are looking to strengthen their 1st team with quality additions to the current squad. There maybe opportunities to develop your coaching and leadership skills
- Club/Organisation: Liverpool Sefton HC
High Quality Coach or preferably Player/Coach for ambitious Men's section wanted. Must have experience of a high standard of Hockey (preferably international if not then minimum regional/county), proven coaching experience (minimum level 2 or equivalent) and be available for leading training currently on a Thursday evening in Liverpool and Saturday for games. There may be options to undertake other local paid training in addition to the opportunity at LSHC. Please contact email@example.com
- Various hockey coaching roles | Warwick, EnglandClub/Organisation: Warwick Hockey Club
Warwick hockey club has a Director of hockey position along with four coaching roles available on the men's and women's side of the club. These will suit both established coaches and for those wishing to develop their hockey coaching career.
- SMUT Men's First Team Coach | TwickenhamClub/Organisation: St Mary's University, Twickenham Men's Hockey Club
Men's First Team at St Mary's University, Twickenham require a coach for the 2015/16 season.
- England Masters Mens over 40's Lead Coach | United KingdomClub/Organisation: England Hockey
An opportunity has arisen to join the ever growing Masters Hockey family as the England Mens over 40's are looking for a Lead Coach for the next 2 tournament years covering the Home Nations, The European Championships and the 2016 Masters World Cup.
- Hockey Coach | United KingdomClub/Organisation: Energy kidz
Part time hockey coach required for an extra curricular club in Oxfordshire. This is 1hr per every Tuesday 3.15-4.15pm working with primary aged children.
- Men’s 1st XI Coach | ChelmsfordClub/Organisation: Chelmsford Hockey Club
Men's First Team Coach required for Chelmsford Hockey Club
- Multiple Coaching Roles at Top London Club | United KingdomClub/Organisation: Wapping Hckey Club
Wapping Hockey Club seeks coaches for season 2015/16.
- Hertfordshire Hockey Single System Administrator | HertfordshireClub/Organisation: Hertfordshire Hockey
Hertfordshire Hockey Association (http://hertfordshirehockey.pitchero.com/) is looking for a new a Single System Administrator.
- 2nd Team Coach | Sutton ColdfieldClub/Organisation: Sutton Coldfield LadiesHockey Club
Sutton Coldfield Ladies Hockey Club are advertising for a coach to work with our 2nd XI for the remainder of the 2014/15 season. We are looking to appoint a Level 2 coach and the successful applicant would need to be available for both the Midlands Premier League Saturday matches and Tuesday night training. Please contact Cath James, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to know more details.
- Female player(s) to play Premier League in Australia | Perth, Western AustraliaClub/Organisation: Whitford Hockey Club
Up to 2 top level (ideally with some international experience) players and leaders sought to play in newly promoted team to the Premier League in Perth from April to August. The league is of the highest quality and all members of Australian squad compete in this competition.
- Team Sport Coordinator | The Wimbledon Club, WimbledonClub/Organisation: The Wimbledon Club
The Wimbledon Club seeks to employ a Team Sport coordinator. This is a full time role which includes office based work as well as time on the field. Strong organisation and administrative skills are essential. Coaching experience in Hockey and Cricket is preferable. Generous additional earning opportunities are available through top up coaching. Application Process Applications should be sent to email@example.com and should include: • A cover letter • CV Timeline Closing date for applications is March 5th. We will reply to all applicants with more information on the role and those who are invited for interviews will be notified the week commencing March 9th. Interviews will be held the week commencing March 16th. Looking to start in April 2015, or earliest possible date.